Are you ready to unlock the secrets of your audience's health and wellness needs? Then it's time to get quizzical! A point-weighted quiz is the ultimate lead magnet for any wellness business, giving you valuable insights into your audience's needs while providing personalized recommendations.
But let's be real; nobody wants to take a boring quiz. That's why we're here to give you tips, tricks, and examples to make your quiz a total hit.
Here are just a few examples of the types of quizzes you can create:
- Vitamin Deficiency Quiz: Assess your audience's risk for deficiencies in essential vitamins and minerals
- Stress Management Quiz: Determine your audience's stress levels and provide personalized recommendations for reducing stress
- Sleep Quality Quiz: Evaluate your audience's sleep habits and provide tips for improving the quality of their sleep
- Fitness Assessment Quiz: Determine your audience's fitness levels and provide personalized workout recommendations
- Or here is an example of a LIVE pointed weighted quiz on Nicole Jardim's site
When creating a point-weighted quiz, it's essential to start with a clear and compelling landing page that explains the purpose of the quiz and the benefits of taking it. The landing page should also include a call to action, such as a free consultation or guidebook for those who provide their contact information.
How to write the questions and answers for your point-weighted quiz
Next, you'll want to carefully craft each question in the quiz to assess your audience's needs accurately. This can include questions about symptoms, risk factors, and habits. Ensure that the questions are relevant to your audience and not too personal or invasive.
When writing the questions, it's also important to remember that the quiz should be easy to understand and not overly complicated. And don't be afraid to add some fun with images, videos, or infographics to supplement the questions and make the quiz more interactive.
Here are a few examples of the types of questions you can expect:
Check all that apply: (Vitamin A deficiency)
- I often have dry, flaky skin
- I have trouble seeing in the dark
- I get frequent infections and have a hard time recovering.
- I have a poor appetite, and I feel weak and fatigued.
- I have trouble healing cuts and wounds; they take longer to heal.
Check all that apply: (Vitamin B12 deficiency)
- I have trouble sleeping
- I feel anxious or depressed
- I have a history of anemia.
- I have numbness or tingling in my hands and feet.”
- I have trouble remembering things.
Check all that apply: (Iron deficiency)
- I feel tired and weak, even after a good night's sleep.
- I have difficulty concentrating, and I feel irritable.
- I have pale skin and hair.
- I often feel short of breath.
- I have a rapid heartbeat and chest pain.
Check all that apply: (Vitamin D deficiency)
- I have a history of osteoporosis in my family.
- I have weak muscles and bones.
- I have a hard time fighting off infections.
- I have a hard time regulating my blood sugar.
- I feel tired and have a low energy level.
Check all that apply: (Calcium deficiency)
- I have brittle nails.
- I often experience muscle cramps and spasms.
- I have tooth decay.
- I have a family history of osteoporosis.
- I have trouble sleeping.
Once the quiz is completed, a personalized results page should be generated for each user, providing them with a breakdown of their scores and personalized recommendations. And don't forget to include a call to action on the results page to move them to the next stage in your marketing funnel (like a coaching session, program, etc.)
“Congratulations on completing our quiz! It looks like you may be at risk for an Iron deficiency. Iron is an essential mineral that plays a vital role in producing hemoglobin, the protein that carries oxygen in the blood. An iron deficiency can lead to fatigue, weakness, and difficulty concentrating. We recommend incorporating more iron-rich foods, such as red meat, spinach, lentils and salmon. “
The tech you need to set up a point-weighted quiz for your or your client's wellness business.
There are quite a few options these days for the “tech” part of your quiz. I'll give you a few paid options. Then I'm going to walk you through a tutorial on how to do a native quiz on your website that integrates with your email automation system using WordPress, Elementor Pro, and Dynamic Elementor. (This is how I build out a weighted quiz on my client's sites without any additional code – i.e., so they can add as many quizzes as they want as they grow!)
Quiz Software Options
- Googles Forms (free! but doesn't integrate with your email automation system)
- Interact (you can tag your users based on their answers – OH, THE MARKETING POSSIBILITIES!)
- My Preferred Choice- WordPress CMS, Elementor Pro Plugin, and Dynamic Elementor Plugin
Step by Step Directions on How to Set Up a Point-Weighted Quiz Lead Magnet With Elementor
Install the following plugins on your WordPress Site
Download your PDF Directions below
Disclaimer: This setup method is not ideal for tracking conversions since the results are not displayed on a standalone thank you page. To accurately evaluate the conversions on this setup, you will need to take the total number of unique visitors to the page and divide it by the number of signups shown in your email automation system (Active Campaign, ConvertKit, etc.) We offer more complex setups for custom web design clients, but we wanted to create something readily available to the non-developer 😉
So, what are you waiting for? Get quizzical and give your audience the personalized recommendations they crave!
Need a little help? We would love to get this setup for you or even customize a full quiz setup for your audience or clients! Email us for more info